LL- Oblivion LL- Oblivion

excellent flash

If only I could give this piece of exquiset art a larger amount of stars, the animation was perfect and the comedic factor was second to none, who wrote the script? I'm guessing someone with a degree in english and years in the movie industry? No random man could write such an intriuging story with so many twists and turns that boggled the mind for days on end, I am truly impressed and would reccomend you get this published by a television channel as it has the potential to turn into a long series and eventually a memorable film. Props to you, bravo.

jpTankMan responds:

Interesting
I will think about that

LL-random LL-random

I liked it

Improve your art and this could be even better, i liked the animation although it lacked a plot

LL - Banday LL - Banday

pretty cool

want me to post this on the forums for you?

and yeah it was decent art and smooth animation, keep it up!

Robolock Robolock

brilliant

very nice

AubergineLock responds:

Why thankyou my swell fellow!

[LL] - Keytar [LL] - Keytar

i liked it !!

happy banday!

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

This was great.

You just keeping getting better!

Also in the easter egg you sounded like the fat ginger kid out of jimmy neutron lol!

LL - My Drive Thru LL - My Drive Thru

lol

reviewing 10 for great justice

LL - Wine's bad day LL - Wine's bad day

Lolololololool

Great one wand xD good art, good story, funny lol great!

my NOT clock day flash my NOT clock day flash

Hmm?

The animation wasnt smooth, bad art, you should have put more effort in.

Oh and us people at the LL and CC use speakonia most of the time, so if you are considering becoming a clock, get it...

ampm responds:

Really? Good, I don't want the CC and LL to think I'm sort of NOOOBY!!! Thanks a lot for that advice Im gonna take it and make a new flash, a better flash, a more ACCEPTED flash and its all thanks to you lil bro.